Sunday 30 March 2014

Just now Modi Ji avowed in Nanded Rally in specific terms & strong words that within 1 year after coming to power he shall see that all culprits including Ashok Chavan shall be booked after fast trial in Adarsh Scam.
After long gap I have heard such specific talks by Modi, and I would like to comment that it may be 'KEJRIWAL EFFECT'.
Nonetheless I would also ask that as the infamous ‘Adarsh Scam’ is not a fresh one why such vigor only just before elections and why not earlier? “Kahin yeh MILI JULI KUSHTI yaa CHUNAVI HATHKANDA to nahin???”.
Anyway I welcome the avowal by Modi Ji, and I congratulate him, and I expect and urge him to come forward with many more assertive and specific avowals - not the ‘Hawai’ one like - Ham yeh kar denge - Who kar denge etc. so as public could hold him accountable later.
We would also like him to immediately react to LATEST ‘Poonam Roy - Deputy Commissioner IT Bhopal 10 Lac Bribery Case’ in which it is alleged that Modi’s Pole Co-Convener, and BJP men at Bhopal are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment