Wednesday 26 March 2014

आप अंडे फेंके झंडे दिखाएँ - हम डंडे नहीं उठाएंगे !
आप भले ही इंक फेंके - हम तो इंकलाब लायेंगे !! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modi today in Jammu rally alleged Arvind Kejriwal (naming him AK-49) to be PAKISTANI AGENT and probably anti-national and what not?
I think all must agree that the allegation made and matter is extremely serious.
If Modi’s allegation is correct Kejriwal should be stopped and vice-versa if Modi’s allegation is false and politically motivated than Modi should be stopped becoming Prime Minister.
And one must apply mind, form opinion and reach conclusion - because the matter, as I said, is serious.
To me, Arvind Kejriwal is a true PATRIOT by any standards; and therefore I reject Modi’s allegation which I reckon to be made in mere desperation or in vengeance.
I therefore would rejuvenate my endeavor to stop Modi becoming P.M.
And of course I am continuing my support to Kejriwal.

No comments:

Post a Comment