Sunday 18 May 2014

AAP FORMING GOVERNMENT IN DELHI ???????????

I have lost my trust over 2 things ….
After fixing exposed and POLITICIANS AND RICH DIRTY MEN taking control of the game; Firstly I cannot trust a single ball bowled and single run scored to be genuine in Cricket ….
After viewing few many interviews and sponsored / paid news and then same POLITICIANS AND RICH DIRTY MEN taking control of media houses; Secondly I cannot believe single news appearing on TV channels to be trustworthy ….
I will request and suggest all intellectuals to better watch WWF and leave viewing IPL like thing, and do not blindly trust what is being shown on TV Channels please; For instance please apply your mind on the news - AAP FORMING GOVERNMENT IN DELHI ???????????
And lastly I would request intellectual to give serious thought as to who were these persons in control of cricket dooming the royal game and who are now the POLITICIANS IN CHARGE; and think should we not doubt the ability and capability and integrity of same POLITICIANS AND RICH DIRTY MEN ??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment